Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Hamilton Creek Marina Cleanup
This is a day when we need to pitch in and get the Marina and our Club assets up to snuff.
Here’s the projects list (which will be posted at the Clubhouse, too.)
Equipment and materials needed will be on site.
Grounds clean up.
- Main building, see posted list.
- Club Boats. … Sanitize boats, start and run engines, top off gas. If water is on wash boats. See Club Boat Manager Javier de La Rosa for additional tasks.
- Regatta flag boats. … Run the motor and top off the gas; do a general cleaning.
- Safety boats. … Move to wash rack, run motor with ear muffs, top off the tank; check lower unit oil, if brown change (see Richard Lewis;) change spark plugs (in stock in asset building;) glue rubber base at center console on the Whaler; park and put Bimini up; let boat dry two days, then lower Bimini and cover craft; plug in battery chargers on both safety boats and disconnect when boats are covered.
- Check safety equipment on all boats; please do not use bait and fish boxes for dry storage.
Saturday, April 9, 2022, 8:00 AM until 2:00 PM
Registration is recommended