Directions to PPYC
PPYC is based out of Hamilton Creek Sailboat Marina in Hamilton Creek Park, a Metropolitan Davidson County park, on J. Percy Priest Lake.
Latitude: 36° 06' 43" N Longitude: 86° 37' 28" W
Driving Directions to PPYC
- If using GPS or an online map service, the closest street address is 2901 Bell Road, Nashville, TN 37217.
- Take Exit 219 on I-40 (Stewarts Ferry Pike South), east of downtown Nashville.
- Go South 3.3 miles on Bell Road.
- Leave Elm Hill Marina and Elm Hill Park to port.
- Turn to port at the Hamilton Creek Park sign (across from Ned Shelton Road). The street sign to port says "Hamilton Creek."
- Take Exit 59 on I-24 (Bell Road), southeast of downtown Nashville.
- Go North for approximately 4.9 miles on Bell Road.
- Turn to starboard at the Hamilton Creek Park sign (across from Ned Shelton Road). The street sign to starboard says "Hamilton Creek."
In Hamilton Creek Park:
- The Marina entrance is the first turn to port (ignore the ramp and parking arrows that point dead ahead).
- The Marina has trailer parking and a launch ramp adjacent to the Marina building.
CAUTION--The speed limit in Hamilton Creek Park is 20 MPH and is regularly checked by radar. DO NOT SPEED in Hamilton Creek Park.
Hamilton Creek Sailboat Marina (615) 862-8472
View Map & Get Driving Directions